- 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix the melted butter with the minced garlic in a small bowl, then pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom.
Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer on top of the butter.
Place the shrimp, washed and deveined, on top of the lemon slices…
Season the shrimp with the Italian seasoning.
On top of that, add the parsley flakes and pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes, uncovered, in a preheated oven.
I really hope you enjoy it!!