– Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
– Sugar: 1/3 cup
– Milk: 1/4 cup
– Buttermilk: 1/4 cup
– Lemon juice: 2 1/2 tablespoons
– White vinegar: 1 1/2 tablespoons
– Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
– Pepper: 1/8 teaspoon
– Cabbage: 8 cups, approx. 1 head (finely chopped)
– Carrot: 1/4 cup, 1 medium (shredded)
– Onion: 2 tablespoons (minced)
To begin, finely dice your cabbage and carrots. (I prefer using the food processor’s fine shredding disc.)
At this point, dump the cabbage and carrot combination into a large mixing bowl and whisk in the minced onions.
Make sure to process the remaining ingredients in the food processor with the normal blade until smooth.
Once that’s done, pour it over the veggie mixture and stir thoroughly.
Before serving, cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for several hours (ideally overnight).