°1/2 cup butter
°1 cup sugar
°1 large egg
°1 c butter
°2 c flour
°1 teaspoon baking soda
°Cinnamon and sugar mix
°1/3 cup sugar
°1 teaspoon cinnamon.
1. Combine the butter, a cup of sugar, and an egg in a mixing bowl.
2. Combine the milk, flour, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
3. Pour half of the batter into a greased loaf pan (or a bit less).
4. In a separate bowl, combine 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon.
5. Cover half of the mixture with 3/4 of the cinnamon mixture.
6. Pour the rest of the mixture into the pan.
7. Finish with a sprinkling of cinnamon. With the knife, whirl around.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350°F. Alternatively, until the toothpick tester is clean. Allow it cool in the pan for 20 minutes before removing.