For the Sandwich:
– White bread: 4 slices
– Beefsteak tomato: 1 large
– Dukes Mayo (to taste): 2-4 TBSP
– Kosher Salt
– Cracked Pepper
* This recipe yields about 2 Sandwiches
1. To begin the dish, slice the tomato into medium-thick slices and set aside.
2. Next, generously spread mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
3. Arrange tomato slices on a single slice of bread. Then, to taste, season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Now is the time to add the final slice of bread to complete your sandwich.
Grandma’s Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce