this is how to make you perfect and tasty Fluffy Glazed Doughnuts
• 2 packs instant yeast or (4 ½ teaspoons) yeast
• ⅓ cup lukewarm water
• 1 ½ cup milk (whole milk or low fat milk)
• ½ cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 Large eggs
• ⅓ cup (75 grams) butter or shortening , soften
• 5 cups all-purpose flour
• Cooking oil for frying
• ½ cup butter melted
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 2 teaspoon vanilla
• 5-7 tablespoons evaporated milk
1. Combine lukewarm water and yeast in a standing mixer. Allow around 5 minutes for it to dissolve.
2. Meanwhile, heat milk in a microwave-safe medium bowl for about 2 minutes. Remove it from the oven and set it aside to cool.
3. To the yeast bowl, add milk, sugar, salt, eggs, shortening or butter, and 2 cups flour.
4. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Continue combining the dough with the remaining 3 cups of flour. Scraping the sides of the container.
5. Place dough in a greased large mixing bowl. Cover loosely with a clean cloth and set aside to rise for 1 to 2 hours or until doubled in size in a warm, draft-free location.
6. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Use a donut cutter or cookie cutter to make doughnuts. Allow for a 10-minute rest period.
7. Pour cooking oil into a large sauce pan until it reaches a height of at least 3 inches (about 5 centimeters) and heat on medium until the oil reaches 375 degrees.
8. Carefully put a few doughnuts into the heated oil at a time. Fry for about 3 minutes, rotating once, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels that have been prepared ahead of time.
DOUGHNUT GLAZE: 1. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until everything is combined.
3. Finally, add evaporated milk (or water) until you get the required consistency.
4. Drizzle glaze over doughnuts and let them on a rack to dry.