Prep time: (30)min
- 1 lb Chicken Breast cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Packed Greens of choice
- ¼ Small Red Onion sliced
- ¾ Cup Cherry halved
- ½ English Cucumber sliced
- 1 Avocado sliced
- ⅓ Cup Corn Fresh or canned
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tsp Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Fresh chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh dill chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Start with making the homemade ranch dressing. Add all the ingredients to a small jar, place the lid on, then shake to emulsify.
Pour about 1/3 of the dressing over the chicken and allow it to marinate for at least 15 minutes. Refrigerate the remaining dressing until ready to use.
Next, heat oil in a large non-stick pan, and add in the chicken in a single layer. Cook until golden brown and cooked through about 5-7 minutes.
To assemble the salad, add green to a large bowl. Top with remaining ingredients. Just before serving toss with the dressing.