26oz Fresh Salmon
50g All-Purpose Flour
60g Panko Bread Crumbs
1 Large Egg
21 Seasoning Salute Seasoning
- Take your salmon and slice it into strips. Try your best to cut them evenly so they will cook evenly.
- Next, add your all-purpose flour and panko bread crumbs each to their own shallow dish. I used pyrex rectangle tupperware containers. Then add your 2 large eggs to a wide bowl big enough to dip the salmon strips horizontally.
- So now it’s time to dredge the salmon strips. You will have one hand designated as the dry ingredients hand and the other as the wet ingredients hand. Try your best to keep with this because it’ll make this process soo much easier.
- I used my left hand as dry and right as wet. So line your dishes in the order of all-purpose flour, eggs and panko bread crumbs. Now take a salmon strip, dip it into the flour covering all sides. Then dip it into the egg covering it like you did in the flour. Then dip in the panko doing the same process. Add to a pan to hold till you add to your air fryer. Repeat this process for all 19 salmon strips.
- I had to do this in 2 batches because my air fryer could hold 9-10 strips each time. So spray you air fryer tray with non-stick cooking spray and add your salmon strips. Spray the tops of the salmon strips with you cooking spray and then cook at 360 degrees F for 9 minutes total. At the 5 minutes mark, you will flip the salmon strips so they cook evenly. And that’s it! Repeat.